CSW Prayer Service

CSW Prayer Service

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Welcome to my page.



Greetings!  Welcome to St. Peter School.

My name is Mr. Mark Veit and I am the Director of Student Affairs and Athletics at St. Peter Interparish School.  I am beginning my 14th year at St. Peter but this is my 31st year in Catholic education in the Diocese of Jefferson City.

I am a Jefferson City native.  I attended Immaculate Conception for grade school, St. Thomas Seminary for high school, and have both my Bachelor and Masters degrees from Lincoln University.  I taught 6-8 grade math, science, and religion for 13 years at St. Joseph Cathedral School and was the principal at St. Stanislaus School in Wardsville for 4 years, before coming to St. Peter School.

I am the youngest of seven children, and my father Roderick is a 1947 graduate of St. Peter High School ( now called Helias).  My wife Tawnya, a St. Peter alumna,  and I have been married for 30 years and have two children: Marilee, a Jefferson City Firefighter, and Victoria, a Design Engineer at Hitachi.

It is easiest to contact me via email at mveit@stpeterjc.org

I am looking forward to a very positive and successful year and look forward to working with all of you throughout year.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.